Wednesday, February 28, 2007

VERY CHOCOLATEY-FUDGEYNESSLY HAPPY!!

Heheeheees.

My brother passed his 2A TP test!!

I am soo PROUD of him!!

Soon I can try pillion on his Super FOUR bike.

And another thing is I am applying internet SOON.

How SOON?

Very SOON!

As soon as I enquire my last uncertainty with the SingTel about MIO plan.

And as soon as dad passes his IC to me then I can bring mom to apply.

YipEEs!!

Something which I have waited for more than a year.

It is not an unhopeful wait after all. (smiles...)

Well, all thanks to my dear brother, Sufiyan.

Who have been very working hard to support himself as well as the family.
Thanks bro.!!

No one else can replace you.

You are the best!!

I might have neglected all your advices in the past.

But now, I realized that all those words were words of CARE.

I am so proud to have you by my side.

You are such a talented, dedicated, capable and so much more.

You can sing, dance, act, host, cook, joke, medicate people…

WOW!!

Sometimes I myself am jealous to see the gifted talent in you.

But I felt that…

I should be lucky to have such a brother like you!!

Thanks for paying my handphone bills all these while…

Thanks for EVERYTHING!!

I love you so much brother.

Muaacks!!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker