Friday, March 30, 2007

Where did I go today??
Make a GUESS...





Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

By now U should know already where I went to.. =)
I went out with my lovely Madam Jamaliah ..my mommy..

Thank U soo much for entertaining ME mom!!

She knows i'm bored that's why she brought me to JOHOR, haha.
Cos i've been complaining..sighings throughout the holidays..
I'm DAMN bored larr.
Not like i have a boyfren or sumtink to keep me accompany. *hrmphhs*
Not only that, "i'm lonely at home.."
Unlike the guys who spent time at ameer's house.
SIGHS!
How i wish i was a guy now??
I was so happy initially to go yew tee just to book the pit.
Then, cannot go cos gotta send my mommy and granny to hospital.
Visit my uncle who just had a kidney transplant operation.
It's not as if i had a car or sumthink that i'm sending them but i sent them by TAXI.
haha. ok, i'm not goin to rake it up.
i was being a good daughter cum grand daughter too! :)
Back to TODAY.
I went Johor yess!
We head off at about 11.30am.
We went to CT Square for lunch at Sedap Corner.
haha!
amazingly, my mom knows what i'm going to eat.
Beef Hor Fun!!
I've been craving for it larr..hehees.
My mom tried a weird drink named Lemon Menthol.
It taste weird but quite nice.
Taste morre like smoking a Menthol cigg actually.
*oppsiee*
We then walk-walk round the shopping mall.
I was grabbing my mom's hand all the way.
I felt like i was 8 instead of 18!!
I'm proud though.
We wanted to watch Mr Bean Holidays but we missed the 1.15pm show.
arww.
the next show was 3.15pm.
so we passed it.
as there were no other interesting movies that day.
We headed to Komtar after that to buy some groceries.
after that, we bought "Kuntilanak" VCD.
it's an indonesian horror movie.
And i bought Kaya Balls!
I bought extra for Fana also.
just in case tmrw we meet.
then i can panaskan the kaya balls.
and give it to her!! :)
After that bought White Chocolate Dreams at Cofy Bean!!
wohoo.
lurve it.
then bought pitas and bread.
and headed back to spore.
and when for a mini-shopping spree!!
since i bought too many stuffs nowadays.
i think i should just buy one top.
and it was hard larr..
everything was nice!!
and i go googoogaga over the chics clothings.
cheap summore!
sighs.
Here's how i go craziee just picking on one bloody top...


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
my first fitting.blue and white designs.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
kindaa nice hurhh but..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
second fitting! strawberries.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
i realised it doesn't suit ME!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
third fitting.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
i think i stick to THIS!! wees..
i just hope i made the right decision! :)
next im gonna buy a belt.
wohoo.
i realised as im turning 18..
i became more childish.
and more like a shopping freak!
but not to those material goods though.
i'm thankful that i grew up in an ordinary family.
and not rich.
cos if not i would be a money-spender.
but now i'm not.
this year i realli save alot of $$!!
thanks to patience that i had..
and god for making life taste better.
MUAACKs.
nytes to people i lurve. :)

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker