Wednesday, August 30, 2006

25th August 2006

I'm here again
Bored with nothing to do
Yes, I'm sick
So sick that I can't rhyme properly
The rest ignite the flowers to get rid of me
What's wrong with me?
I asked myself from time to time
Feel like taking a stroll by the sea
Just to peace the dizzy mind of me

I'm feeling down
Because you have yet to sound
For a moment, I miss your touch
And I miss you so much

I don't want to make myself sad
Hope my tears will soon be over
With my conscience clear for a new life ahead
We are the one who let each other go
Sets each other free
Time alone will make you see
How deep my love could be
I hope you know it's never too late
Surrender my soul
Because you're always keeping me waiting and anticipation
Till the day I find love once again

I won't give up while there's a glimmer
Of a chance
A dream that's never ending
Inviting love and a perfect romance
You're burning my passion
Can you see that you're my destiny?

But the message that I'm receiving
Is that you're through with me
But I will be there
Even though you don't care
How could you forget the times we shared?
Don't ever throw the love away...



Specially created,

By the emo_syak in the deep ocean...

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker