Wednesday, August 30, 2006

30th August 2006

Today I took a cab to school.
I was late. Damn!
Yea. I burned de midnite oil last nite.
The taxi driver got no small change.
I got to go to de office.
This makcik lend me 10 bucks.
Thanks to her that i got to pay my fare.
I went to class with IS.
The paper has already started.
It was quite easy but as i go on doing it.
I find that it is quite complicated.
It needs a lot of brain-cracking.
By de end of de paper, i was dissappointed.
I didn't managed to balance the Bank Recon.
(SOB into tears..)

Just now celebrated advance Teachers' Day.
It was quite okay.
But a misunderstanding happened.
Well, i just don't like this kinda thing to happened.
Without being resolved.
As after all we are in the same class.
Some people might be irritating and full with attitude.
But we can't possibly put all de blame to de person.
That's very bad!

P.O.G,
I just need to say that sometimes we need to know.
When we should be seroius and when we should not.
Cos not every matter or evrything is meant as a joke.
I'm just pissed off by that.
There's time to be serious and time to play and laugh.
Hope you all understand.
I'm not that pissed, but upset actually.

That's all i wish to say and be frank.


SYAK.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker