Tuesday, July 17, 2007

after taking a LONG break..
yeahh. i KNOW!
i'm back..with the same skin.
hahahaha.

my skin is under construction.
SO. i make do with this.
WHITE - purity.
haha.

so much things happened to me within sucha short time.
ohh WELL!
some people will never understand what i'm through with.
well, for some will.
others, don't. (i guess)

between me and jamdzul.
it's over and sayonara.
there's no need for me to explain the story here.
but its just THE END OF MY STORY WITH HIM.
some guys nowadays are just sick!
and i was being stupid to see only the bright sight of him.
haHH!
wait till when i'm closer with him..
it's like "how i wish we were just normal casual friends.."
*SIGHS*

now, it's a laid-BACK session for my life.
i'm taking a break.
with myself.
i'm staying within my own comfort zone.
and that's because i don't think not all people will understand what i'm going through.
so staying within my comfort zone is simply-the-best choice! =)

and staying within my comfort zone also means now.
i'm more relaxed.
hopefully no more pressures. *fingers crossed*
and LCCCI - i shall say GOODBYE!
i just wanna concentrate on my higher nitec.
F*CK whatever u all gonna say people.
my mind is UP.
it's just me, higher niter and achieving to poly.
and that's the DREAM.
insyaallah i can make it.. :)

well, people.
currently, i'm having fun with NDP.
esp the meeting of friends & friends.
enjoying urself, entertaining people & disturbing people!
favourite pasttime seyy.
and finale! wahHH..
the time when i can seezze my sweat out & release tension.
with nobody like even care.
u SCREAM! u DANCE! u FEEL HIGH..
and u don't feel awkward doing it.
u feel BEST after doing it actually.
and another way of me realeasing my tension is karaoke!
new fav. pastime! hahaahs.

other than that is still sharing it with my best people.
among my comfort zone.
thank you people, who-ever for all ur advices.
and for standing by ME no matter what.
i LOVE YOU ALL.


GOODY-NITE-NITES. =)

** pssstt..i'm not coming to school today. and don't you all think i'm skipping school okay! i'm attending a funeral. a relative passed away. so yeahs..it's not that i'm lazy or something. i have my reasons for not coming to school..

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker