Wednesday, July 18, 2007

HELLO. Today i went to school. I took my BFS CA and it was an average paper i must say. How well i'm going to do for the paper? Well, just wait for the results! :)

During break time, I bought a pair of STAR ear studs. *YEY!* Well..i need studs because most of my studs are breaking down..hahaha. Then I went to IMM with GFs plus one BF. They are fana, ayu, ilah, lind, aynn & firaj! We went to eat lunch. After that we went strolling at IMM. Then we went back to school. During POM, go through revision papers then I do some donation by buying curry puffs from the ETP club.

After school, when home. It was a cool weather and i was feeling darn sleepy. But when i reach home..tadaHH! I'm no longer sleepy. HEHE. So i met syg at jurong east mrt st. First, we go buy stickers. I spent some time selecting my stickers..hehe! 10 for $1..cheap right! ThEN. We went jurong entertainment and we go play daytona!! Then played Initial-D..*bang-bang*. And ohh well..YES, syg i know..u WON all games!! Bloody-hell. HAHA. Joke-joke ehhh.. =)

Nevertheless, i still had FUN! Then we ate at KFC. And guess who we saw? *YarkkkdUSH! It's Wong-Fei-Hong. HEHE. With the boyfie. Wohoos! After we ate, we when to the library. We borrowed books. Then after that followed syg "kill the mosquitos." Then we head hommie.

Overall, it was a simple yet dearest day for me. I got to spent time with syg and it's so nice. I love it when we can talk-talk, chit-chat & laugh-laugh. HAHAHA. Thank you syg for the day!

Go home, watch anugerah. HAIZZZ. Aliff won! DarNN. Why him seyyyy... (still wondering)

After anugerah, i on my computer and here I am, bLOGGING.

Ohh well, that's how i spent my lovely wednesday..and ahAHH..*my mum just stepped on my white cat's tail..* funny seyy....... :)

ok LOVE-lies.
GOODNITE. <3

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker