Thursday, August 23, 2007

_*When happiness is such a blessing.. =)


Morning was spent on my long beatiful sleep.

--------------------------------------------------

Noon was spent on my POM presentation.

Which initially i fall over nor aslinda's trick!
-the part when she said she forgot to bring my thumbdrive.

Presentation is OVER! though it was cut-through halfway, haha.

I'm officially DONE with projects. (trying to put a big smile)

---------------------------------------------------

Afternoon was spent at Vivo City with my love and aynn.
-when to eat at banquet

Evening was spent on work with my fana larling in the store room.

ONE GREAT NEWS. we're almost done with the kids clothings!!

yey-NESS!! (clap out loud)

---------------------------------------------------

Go home, my dad fetch me & fana at outram.

Then weehooo..no need any boring train rides.

Was enjoying the comfort of the seat & aircon in the car.

Day was fine. And i hope your's fine too.

And people, is friday confirmed? (still wondering..)


__*my love, u've been missed by me.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker