Friday, October 05, 2007

R-E-S-U-L-T-S


When i was preparing myself to get out of the house, i uncharged my hp. And there was a miss call from Mr Is Hairulnizam. (:


I called him, and toorAH! He said results are out. Oh GOD! I'm already out of my house otw to jurong west. And i NEED to check my results. Luckily saviour md azmi helped me checked. And when he told me the results, i swear i didn't believe it! I don't think I studied enough and that's the truth okayy. I had last minutes studies and it was a so-so one. but alhamdulillah, i managed to pull through the 3rd term! ~Wohooo.


Now me and Mr IS are even. FINALLY!
With both scoring 3.6 on the chart. (:


As you know we both are very COMPETITIVE, like seriously. And i just wished i could do better! Urgh. Nvm, perhaps a better try next term aites. And dear friend IS, you did well too aites. So let's do better next term okayy?? To the rest of my friends, i hope you're happy with your results. (: (:



H-A-I-R


Alright my dear friends and family, after hearing me complaining so much about my hair. Finally, a NEW change did happened to my hair.


Owhh yes, i had it permed. (:


The instant results was very dissapointing at first. I was like sad, sad, sad. Because i MISS my long natural straight hair. Arwhhhh.


But after awhile i managed to adapt to the feeling of the new hair change. Sighs. Its okay, hair will grow and it can be changed again after getting sick of it. Hehe.


So here's the new born of Nur Syafiqah's hair after almost 18 years of growing up, she had NEVER change her hair style, never gone to the salon to do such things. She overcomed her fear within 3hrs plus and here are the results. . .
















Somehow i think my new hair sucked a lil' bit.


What do u think? (:


LOVES. <3



i miss you many-many and lotsa lots.
2weeks without you ey.
Makes me go goo-goo, gaa-gaa.
U've been missed muhammad azmi!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker