Tuesday, October 02, 2007


You are the one that's always been there for me,
Even when everyone turned against me,
You were there,
Standing right next to me,
The whole time.

When I was sick you looked after me,
When I fell down you picked me up,
When I cried you hugged me and told me everything would be ok,
When I was hungry you fed me,
When I was thirsty you made me a drink,
But most of all you Loved me!

You may not notice,
I may not it show it,
But Mum I love you,
I really do.

And so Happy 49th Birthday dearest mum!!
I promise i'll be a good daughter.
insyaallah.. :)


"Thank you is just not enough. As compared to what u've done for me, delivering me into this beautiful world, bringing me up till i'm a full grown child now.
I'm really grateful to all your kindest & sweetest deeds. Thanks mum.."


LOVE. <3

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker