Thursday, February 21, 2008

It's been awhile since i blogged, ohh well. Simply said, i'm busy spending my late nights with projects and revision.

The heat is really getting on my nerves. I loved to spend my afternoon revising but the weather just discourages me to do so. It's freaking warm - making me feel lerthargic, most of the time. Sad right.

Baby found a job and i'm kind of frustrated but happy for him in a way. Contradicting but yeaaah. Up till date, i've yet to get a job. Mum said "It's not my luck yet." Urghhh. I seriously need to work. My pockets are slowly burning day by day and I need more savings!

Anyone, a decent job for me pleaaase?

Ms frontpage is dueing SOON. And me, being the "dim-wit" for Web Web Web is slowly experimenting the features available and using them for projects. Well, thanks to my dearest for making my life easier by giving me the Ms Frontpage installer. Now, I can do it at home ((:


Lately, I had many many days of downfalls with him. I'm just not being myself and I don't know why but I kept picking up fights with him over such tiniee-winiee problems. Sighhss.
Seems like every action, say or move he made or said is just a mistake for me. But well, we talked it out and he being my greatest boyfriend, give in to me most of the times. Thank youu for tolerating my claptrap towards you. Love love you babyy.

You're my sweetest downfall <3

Ohh well, I can't wait for school to end.
Then it will be a Time-Out for me! Hohoho.

Will you be the one dating me throughout my short holiday?

Tell me Tell me. -_-


I seriously need a night jog at the park now, to calm my nerves and muscles down. Ahahh. Madness but true enough.

LOVES.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker