Monday, February 04, 2008

As I can see, most of my wishlist are striked-OUT!
The latest wish was being granted - thanks to my Mr Love.
And I'm over-the-top not only because u granted my wish;
BUT also because of the day we spent yesterday.
Simple, Kind-of-unplan but truly Awesome baby! (:
More of those happy happy days coming through our way!!


CNY Holidays are drawing nearer.
That calls for extra "$keching-keching$".
THANKS to all the red ang-bao(s).


Many people are leaving the country, for holidays.
I'm having my family day as well as Chalet at Changi.
Apparently, Boyfriend leaving the country too.
He is away leaving me to climb the Mount Ophir.
So "gerek" kan! I know- it's SUPER adventurous baby!
I wish I can tag along too; but too bad. :((


Today school day was average.
After school programme was fun.
with Pek Is, Randy Aizat & Samad Effy.
From LJS, Money Changer, Zinc, Mini Toons blablabla.
Name it! We visited most of the shops.
Samad bought a new bag & boxer briefs, haha - opppss!
Overall, the afternoon filled me with fun & laughter.
Thanks Guys, you rock! (:


Currently trying to fight with my cold & fever.
Shooooooooooo!
I will be strong and fight through it.
So no MC or doctor, just living as per normal with panadols.


Ms Excel!

Ms Frontpage!

Event Project!

PR Revision!


Ok, I'm left with LESS than 2 months to complete all of the above.

GoodLuck Syafiqah!



xoxoxoLOVESxoxoxo
and i wish you could be by my side; physically 24-7.
showering me with all those endearments.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker