Thursday, May 22, 2008

Oooooo..wowww!
Like finally, i'm updating.
I apologize for the absence.
But seriously, i'm that busy & have no time to blog.


MAJOR reasons:

I have long journey to school - Tired!
I have tutorials hw to do - Everyday!
I have revisions to do - Frequently!
I have CCA to attend - Every Weds!
I have to work - Most Weekends!
I have test to study - Presently!
I have ALOT of group projects - to Research & Discuss!
I cannot sleep late, unless doing tutorials, projects or revisions - Lesson starts @ 9am!

SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really got Not Much Time. LOL.

Presently.
I am doing quite well in school.
My class is bonding well.
& no doubt my new nick is - Fifi (the fish).
I used to be Syak (like shark).but also a birdie.
Sighssss.
Why am i always associated with animals????
Well, it's okayyy.
Whatever it is - I am still ME, Nur Syafiqah.
or rather run haqifays. hehss.

2 of my tests are over!
I passed my F&B test. Comm skills nt sure yet.
I'm left with upcoming mid-sem test only.
I'm freakinggggg nervous! O_O


&& to P.O.G: let's plan for a meet up very sooon!!!
FYI, my break is btwn 7-22june onlieeee.
So i really look forward upon meeting u people.
*Misses misses misses*
Mmmmuaaaaaahssss!


LOVE,
Run Haqifays.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker