Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Yesterday, I wasted my time, money & effort to attend a 1hour POM 1st lecture at 2pm. It was supposed to end at 4pm but it ended early. *Sighs* Then we can head back home. CCK to TP and then TP back to CCK again. How great!

Today's school was way better except for the morning heavy traffic at SLE & TPE. Dad sent me to school and it supposed to be way faster than me taking public transport unfortunately because of the very bad traffic jam, i was 15minutes late for my lecture. It's okay! No attendance taken for lectures so i'm safe! *grins*

My 1st F&B Fundamentals lecture - I have to say that this module is similar to my F&N back during my secondary school days except that this is even more "chim" and of course, interesting(;

My 1st Tutorial of the week
- Communication Skills. The whole class went to the wrong class and ended up being told off by our stern lecturer badly. "Like hello? It's our 1st tutorial. Take it easy..." But No, she confessed that she was not a lenient lecturer so whatever! Haha. Anyway Comm Skills is like BCM back in ITE. And yes! I hate it because I have to write reports, write resume, write write write so much things! And I admit my English is not good as compared to the rest of my classmates whom Eng was A1-B3. Gosh! Its alright..I will slowly catch up as Comm Skills teach me how to pronouce words correctly, things like that. Lame but haha, benefit me in the career world to come.. (;

Not only that! **To P.O.G - I will master to pronounce words like Milk & Building properly okayyy..hahahahaha.

Highlights for today: Baby skipped AutoCad class and meet me after my class ended. Initial plan was to go for lunch at MarryBrown which is near TP unfortunately, it has close down & turned into KFC now. So Baby brought me to Ramen Ten!! *happy to the max* We had Ramen, Udon & Esprits Drinks. We also had Sushi for take aways. As usual, we selected those yummy2 sushi that we like, with wasabi & soy sauce. *heaven* Then we challenged daytona & sat at a corner and battled psp games together (our favourite past-time!) and I WON! I WON! Haha. Then at 530, we took train and off he went to work and me head home sweet home. Thanks Baby for the treat & the day! ♥ ♥

ps: aku masih sayang *heee*

And And, thanks to my classmate, Issabelle.
Now I have a new nick name called *FiFi* hahahahha (;

LOVES.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker