Saturday, July 05, 2008


I no longer think missing you boy would be the issue.
It is the issue of where my heart, mind and soul really is now.
My constant maigrains are killing me!!!!
I am pressurized with the heavy workload in school.
The never-ending projects & tutorials.
I guess this is how I need to suffer to achieve what I what.

I sacrificed all my time everyday for school and work.
I work to support myself in school.
Travelling 25 stations to and fro every weekdays.
Plus the Bus ride to school.
It is totally a matter of discipline.
How much I cry will never solve the matter.
I need to endure for the whole 3 years.

I thought having you boy schooling near me.
And knowing that I spent most of my time in school.
Made me feel closer to you.
But I was truly wrong.
The distant in us slowly grows apart.
At times, all I want was someone to listen to me.
Or sparing some time to comfort me.
I guess..... I lost the pillow to fall back on.....

I really need to recover from sickness.
To get back to serious business.
Monday will be formal presentation.
All the best Team! :))


*It's time for me to get to know you all over again.*
LOVES.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker