Monday, June 30, 2008

WORKLOAD.

As soon as I thought 1 load will be off from my shoulder...
Another major project were being assigned.
Enough of Intro to Hospitality & Tourism;
Food & Beverage is next.
Time given is only 1 month exactly;
and you need to come with a proposal of a restaurant.
wowwwwwwwwww (:

There are a lot of other projects dueing soon.
All the other projects to me are fine.
Except for Macroeconomics & Comm. Skills.
Sighhss.
What to do, I still have to embrace myself.
And pull myself throughout the Term 2.
Soon after projects will be my Final-exams already.

I really have to pull my socks higher and buck up.
I cannot even think of having fun or break now.
Everyday is all about school now.
:((

Today, after school when to TM.
With Mrs Tay Berkshire, Adek, My Siamese Twin & Hong Yen.
Thanks ehh for calling me *FIFI the tooooooott fish*
Anyway, I had fun going to the "basement" (carpark)?
To eat with them.
Blessed to have such great friends.
Most of my classmates made me pull through my day well.
Eventhough I am not feeling good today.
Princess feeeohhhnaaa, thanks for staying all the way with me.
Till we see that the project is finally submitted.
Thanks to the other groups too for trying to help us.
Thanks Mrs Tay Berkshire for asking your friend to help us burn the project to CD.
Love you all. :))
Want Kisss??
Mm..muaaaackss!!


It's time to get back to schoolwork now..
gdnight.

LOVES.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker