Wednesday, December 03, 2008

It's time to clear the Bad Airs and get some Fresh Air instead.
Praises to God for giving me the strentgh to pull through everything in life.

Well, it was not an easy process for some.
But still with the time I had, I managed to pull it off.

I have been sick.
Mild smallpoxpoxpox appears when I was diligently studying.
And my back hurts badly.
Doctor gave me medication to apply & hopefully my back will soon recover!

Despite my sickness, I am still as happy.
That's because I want to enjoy each and everyday of life with enjoyment.
I miss Dancing; because back then dancing made me smile no matter how my life is.

& ohh well, I wish I could run for this year's Stardard Chartard 10km Run.
But it is freakking $50 and it's near exam period. (SAD!)
Last year was only $5!! (School subsidies though,hehs.)
Running is fun if you train of course.

Oooo.
Exams are coming, only 2 papers but still tension is ON.
As CDS test, presentations & project, assignment submissions are this week.
Going to mugg from Thurs to Mon for Mid-Semt!
I love mugging. (yeaaah right!)

After exams, I'm running away from Singapore!
Finally, time for some relaxation.
After that, work almost everyday.
No work, no money for life horr.
Still holidays need to do projects.

Ok I think i need to stop.
Going to practice my speech for Pub Speaking.

&baby; you've been missed!
same goes to my friends out there esp P.O.G!


LOVES.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker