Monday, December 22, 2008

Silent Scream.

Having imsonia.
Even when it's already 4am and my eyes are close trying to sleep.
Somehow my body is not responding to the sleep that I really need.
Managed to doze off only at about 4plus.
Effects: When my alarms sounded from 6-7am, I didn't even realise.
1030am automatically I woke up and cannot sleep back.
And I bearly had the 8hours sleep. slaps.
It also concludes that I missed my morning jog.
And my plan for morning suprise failed.lol.
Now I have to make it up to these.
I have to get on tracks in the evening.
And change the suprise.thinkthinkthink.
At this point of time, I just have to endure the tremendous pain.
Between my belly & pelvis area. urghhhhhhhh.
Enough of the cramp on my calf yesterday.
Today a start off a different thing.
It's Day 1; a Monday.
And it already started off badly.
It's really going to be a bad day for me.
Monday Blues.
booooooooring..

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker