Saturday, January 10, 2009

I got my hair trimmed last week (checked!)
Finally, a big goodbye to my split ends.
I was quite unhappy about the haircut initially.
But few days later, I kind of adapt to it already(:

I got all my results and thank God I passed all.
And the results was all unexpected(:
Happy laaa seyyy.

"To leave or not to leave."
Just as I was making plans to hopped to a new PT job..
My mgr told me that she wants to get me promoted to Star this year.
Sighss.
Pay is an issue in Pizza Hut but working days are very flexible.
At least I can juggle between school and work.
I was told to do cashier alone for the first time yesterday.
It was a bit stressful but fun I must say.hahas.
Maybe I should just stick to PH.
I don't know but I make sure this coming holidays I work with my Uncle.
At his media company.wooots(:

I went to cousin's engagement today.
And as usual, whenever I go such events..
Many will asked my mum when will mine going to be.
Lol. Me?
I'm still young okay!
I'm not prepared for all these yet.
I do envy all these people though, seeing them happy during such events.
But I always tell myself, my day will surely come too..one day (insyallah).
Just can't wait for my brother's wedding this year.
As happy I will be for him, I will be sad too.
Having to leave one brother that I'm left with, is not easy. Sighs.
Just hope he will plan to get a child soon after he married.
Cos I want a kid in the house! Hehe.

Anyway, yesterday was my 18th Monthsary with Mr Muhammad Azmi Baby.
Say Cheese & Smile Baby! (:


Lotsa LOVE.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker