Sunday, January 04, 2009


Oh Yes Boy; You Better Look Out.
Cos I'm not the kind of girl whom you can mess with.

***************************************************************

Yayy. Just had a 1.2km night jog & I'm loving it(:
I also had a hair cut today.
Sad to leave that long hair which already touches below the bra line.
But I have to get that split ends chopped!
And I finally did it.
Well, hair will grow.
I promise I will be more patient this time.
To let it grow naturally.
Pamper it with treatment.
And trim it regularly.
Once it grow into a love beautiful hair again, I will perm it! *evil laughs*

Life has been like "taking a slow walk over the moon."
I tried to take things one at a time.
And hey, all I have to do this year is to be more confident & happy!

I am thankful to have such wonderful bunch of guys.
None other than the P.O.G guys.
Spending time with you guys that night was truly awesome.
Thank you for ALL your listening ears.
Fun & Laughter also of course.
I wish Ameer, Yazid & Effy all the best.
Do takecare of yourself & have fun serving NS (:
To Hafiz, thanks for lifting up my spirits again bro.
I know you and the rest will always be there for me.
We will meet again SOON okay!
loveee yaaa 'alllll.

***************************************************************

For now, Time will tell it all I guess...
iloveyoubaby.


LOVES.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker