Thursday, September 27, 2007

Okayy. That's what i've been feeling lately. BORED says it ALL. Nevertheless, 260907 was TOTALLY DIFFERENT! My P.O.G sparks up my day! ~wohooooooo. Seriously, i laughed ALOT. It's been awhile since we had this kind of outing together. You people ROCK MY SOCKS!

People who were present: Ayu, Fana, Myself, Is, Yazid, Ameer, Aizat, Eric, Effy, Hafiz & Wani!! I appreciate everyone's present. THANKS alot for sparing ur precious time for everyone. We ate at Al-azhar at Bukit Timah. Guess what? Our total bill was $75.50! Quite good eaters huh we all.. :) :) :)

After/during eating, SOME of us became KEPO people. HAHA. We went to look at what happened to the bus 67. The engine explode you see! AND AND AND. The driver got injured. HEHE.

THEN THEN THEN we walked and walked and walked to eventually a place named Jalan Kechil or something, haha. I was so irritated lahh at first! WONDERING where lahh anak-anak nie semua ini mau pergi. HAHA. Then we stopped and took the bus to Bukit Batok.

Reached West Mall. First STOP - Tom & Staffanie. Kita main "You're IT" lahh seyyy! HAHA. So long never play that game together. NEXT NEXT kan we go MAc and we ate ice-cream and drink. Then we chilled outside west mall discussing abt chalet & raye! :))

Then head HOMMIE. Life start to BORE me again. All because my bf is SICK SICK SICK. Sighs. I'm just a boring BITCH. I have to do something before I start to eventually rot and die. I can't possibly be there to take care of my bf. He have his wonderful blessed family who is taking care of him well. I just can send my prayers and wishes wishing him well that's all. I can't do anything else. Am i such an unuseful gf? I hope i'm not okayyy. :((

Hopefully, plans of geylang with Fana & bugis with Is going to be ON next week. :) I really need some medicine from you people! AND AND my dear friends Alicia & Shawn will be reaching S'pore soon with lil' Haikel. So can't WAIT! I want to cuddle2 that lil'Haikel many2. :))

~HEE. I think that's all for now. Muhammad Azmi!! Cepat2 sembuh ya!! I miss you many2. For now, i got to think of activities which can put my BOREDOM aside..

LOVES.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker