Thursday, August 07, 2008

Behide her sweetest smile lies the darkest moments of life.

Mr boyfriend; thank you for standing by my side.
Even during my lowest point of time.
At the lowest peak in life.

I promise I will pull through.
I will try to put aside personal problems.
& remain strong to revert fullest attention to studies.

With the great & caring friends I have in school,
no doubt it have to be 1H07.
I'm sure I will be fine in school.
Thank you 1H07; i don't want to mention names.
But most of you esp the girls.
Your care & concern are much appreciated.
Sorry for not spending much time with you all lately.
I love all of you (:

Congratulations to TP Titisan.
For our team Apostasi during PPP competition.
*loud applause*
Our team compete with NUS, PJC, JJC & RP.
And we won 8 awards including the overall champion.
No doubt the play that was showcased was fabulous.
and congrats for all the hard work guys.
thumbs UPPP!

and i have to say RP auditorium where PPP was held was nice.
and award event for PPP at DBS Arts Centre was great too.
010808 was the day (:

Zoo outing with family & my future family member (haha) & whole family!
(Whole family means all my 30 over family members)
(paternal side)
Was awesome for a bonding session.
It's been such a long time since we met and talk and had fun together.
At the Zoo, i had to pity the late Ah' Meng's husband.
He looked very very very deppresed.
You all should visit him!!!!!
I really pity him. sighss.

Tomorrow will be my LAST presentation for Semt 1.1.
Then it will be final exams.
I am so scared; seriously.
It felt the same like taking O'levels 3 years back.
i miss alot of people in life.
i spent too much time in school;darnn.
look forward for the holidays..


LOVES.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker