Saturday, August 23, 2008

LONG TIME.

Oh yes, indeed it's been such a long time since I blogged.
Don't say blog, my computer I think got cobwebs already.
Haha, cos I didn't touch it ever since projects are over.

Final Semester 1.1 exams has begun.
Yest was Fundamentals of F&B.
Paper was thank god okayy.
But to get an A. (hmmmm..)
I will not put high hopes so i hope I can get a high B at least.
More exams coming up;next going to be Macroeconomics.
Then Intro H&T, POM & Research H&T.
Wish me LUCK everyone (:

I have to say that it's not easy to score high in Poly compared to ITE.
As there are more subjects per semester & also the project load.
PLUS, the competitiveness.
I admit; if to compared by O'levels in my class, I'm with the "highest" point.
HAHA.

But this will not put me down.
I will continue giving my best and achieve the best I could.
*god willing*

Lastly, the boy in red below.
I miss you okayy!
It's been such a long time since we met or even talk on the phone.
I'm feeling very shitty.
Enduring this stressful period of time alone.
With books and notes.
(sighsss)


I got to get back to books now.
:(


LOVES.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker