Friday, August 29, 2008

FREEDOM at last.

Exams are over and done with yesterday.
Thank God; pheww!

My holidays are finally here.
There so much things I want to do.
& I make sure I make full use of my holidays.
CHANGES, is the main priority.
There so much changes to make in my life.
& it's all listed in my mind.
Hopefully changes will take place asap.

And; i wish I could have a day where I can meet all friends!
P.O.G with full force strength; i need to meet you all.
My girlfriends from secondary school.
As time past, i realises there's so much commitments.
And each person has a different one.
Though I'm far apart from all my friends at this point of my life.
I have never forget them and I miss them; seriously.

I'm going to resume work on monday.
All I can say now; is that i'm going to preservere till the end of time.

Fasting month in afew days time..
And it's the time to learn to be more patient.
And learn to be much closer to God.
hopefully i will.


I want to be the fightergirl back!
let's get going.. (:


LOVES.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker