Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Coming to the 3rd day of Semt 1.2 in school. I have to admit I am still having the "holiday mood" that the thought of going to school every morning makes me think twice. But I still attended all lectures and tutorials so far.

I got 2 CDS this semester; feeling both happy and dreadful. Happy because I am so lucky to get in Japanese & Psychology class. Dreadful because of the timetable. It is really ridiculous when I have to wait for about 3-5hrs on certain days just to attend 6-7pm CDS lecture. (urghhhh!) And the another issue is that my tutorial class is so random, I do not know whom are the people that will be in same class as my CDS. Pray hard that new friends are friendly okayy!

Today for example, after MicroEcons lecture end at 230pm, I had no plans except the thought of chilling in school library or something till 6pm. But hey,thank God Baby came by my school after his class ends. The initial plan was to watch movie at laptop but then when I ended my lecture, he came and told me that I go back his house instead.

At least I had my time killed away at his house. Read newspaper, watch tv, pray, play comp games, listen to music, talk to each other & head back to school. As both me & baby are fasting for the 6days in this month, I had to resist all the temptation that his mom was cooking at the kitchen and also the smell of all the Hari Raya cookies!

When I was getting ready to leave, Baby being very thoughtful & sweet, he gave me an egg-cheese sandwich made by him at the kitchen when I was in his room playing games. And he gave me a plastic to pack the Hari Raya cookies. So I can breakfast after lecture with all these food. And Baby, as usual, your culinary skills are good. Your sandwich is super yummmmmy! (:

Oh and yes, 2 days ago was Baby's 19th Birthday! We had a preety bitter-sweet celebration on Monday after school. Why bitter-sweet? Well, let this be our secret yeahh. Overall, I think I did my best doing planning for his birthday. Highlights for that day: Movies, bowling, dinner, cutting dearest darling of yours brownie cake, getting drenched in heavy rain, short quizes, suprise presents, happy moments till we head home(: I hope you liked it Baby.

Well, looking forward to other upcoming days of school. Hopefully, it will become much more fun along the way. (fingers crossed)


LOVES.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker