Thursday, October 23, 2008

Japanese tutorial in the morning today was awesome I must say. I made a new friend name, Ning. She's a Chinese girl from CMM.

How we started our convo:
Me: Excuse me. So what does the 1st Japanese sentence on the board means?
Ning: (Explaining to me what the 1st Japanese sentence means..)
Me: Ohh,ok. Thank you.
Ning: You're welcome. So what's your name?
Me: Syafiqah. You?
Ning: My name is Ning. You know Ning Baizura? N.I.N.G.."Ning"from the Ning Baizura.
Me: (Then I went like...) Ohhh..ok..hahaha. You know Ning Baizura?
Ning: Yeahhh. I heard about her before.

And then we became friends(: LOL.

Every Japanese tutorial will end at 10.40am. And so after class I head home and sleep. Then I woke up and head back to school. Thought of crashing into Japanese lecture slot today so I don't need to attend tomorrrow's lecture but then it was full house.

So I head straight for my Drama training. I have to admit that I was not focusing during training just now. My mind kept thinking about my Psychology. I think 85% I want to drop Psychology. Maybe the subject just doesn't suits me or something. Geees. I rather drop now than suffer throughout the semester.

Hopefully I can make a decision by tomorrow. If I drop that, hopefully there are still slots for Public Speaking. (Praying very very hard..)

So, to people who really wants to take up Psychology, you may do so(: Because IF i drop, there is still vacancy for you to enter. Haha.

My drama performance is only a month away. Thus I have alot of self-homework to do. I have to memorise my script and improve my tonation and energy. Besides that I also have CS2 & Japanese research to do. Oh deaar, it's only the 1st week of school!!

Sayonara.
LOVES.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker