Thursday, October 09, 2008

Let's clear ALL the cobwebs first!
(clear..clear..clear..)
Ok done!
hehs.

YEY. Finally I'm back blogging.
Miss ME? hehe.
(ok feeling!)

First of all, my life is getting much much better. Seriously.
Changes which I wanted them to take place; really took place.
HAPPY(:
Some changes took place unintentionally; some was as planned.
Nevertheless, all of them turn out great.
There are still changes need to be done though but I think I shall not rush through them.
Patience is all it takes.

Next, I have to say I miss my beloved 1H07.
I've been straying from them I guess:(

Photobucket

1H07; I'm BACK!!!!!!
& I miss all of you.
*smoootchiesssss*
I hope all of you are doing fine.
And are enjoying the school vacation.
School opening SOOON(:

Currently, my life is doing fine.
Tempted to get a new job but then I think I shall re-consider about it.
Because I think Pizza Hut is quite fun to work in.
Except for the tiring part,haha.

Hari Raya this year is nothing special.
But then I still enjoyed it as I get to bond with all my families.
& i get to ask for forgiveness from all of them.
That is the most important thing during Hari Raya right? (:

P.O.G has been MIA-ing for certain reasons.
Maybe busy with own responsibilities.
Dearest Linds bday just past, happy birthday dearest!
P.O.G; whatever it is do take care & keep in touch ok(:

It's 091008 & it marks my 15months with Baby.
And of course we are still as loving as always.
Hehs; despite the fightings we had.
We managed to resolved it;thank GOD!
Just can't wait for tmrw! Wehoooo.
Two weeks plus of not meeting each other.
Miss him dearly so much.


Selamat Hari Raya.
Maaf Zahir & Batin.
LOVES (:

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker