Friday, February 13, 2009

After 2months of Year 2009, I start to list down my new year resolutions. Simply said, I finally realised the importance of settling down. I am so proud of myself that I started off by cleaning my room. I am so happy that it is clean now. Okayy, don't ask about how my room is like previously. It's horrible (for a girl's room though).

Right after that, I started doing some d.i.y stuffs for someone(: My brain almost burst from searching for creative ideas. Sheesh!! I hoped I can finish everything by tonight.

I need to start my revision tonight? (I guess) lol. I have been basking about wasting my precious time which can actually be set aside for studies. I need to go invigorate my body to make it much energetic so that I can start the ball rolling. So anyone, jogging tonight? haha.

I am thinking of Nutella, choc chip cookies and choc cake right now.
Maybe it's time for me to do some baking again. Tomorrow morning perhaps (:


Till then, LOVES.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker