Thursday, February 19, 2009

SICK.

When...
Sleeping time is my study time.
Breakfast is Lunch. Lunch is Dinner.
Snack when u stress. Stress when u snack.
Less time to study.

I wish study time is sleeping time. Tomorrow is MircoEconomics paper! Can I do the paper now? -__-
Important thing to bring tomorrow: Correction Pen!
Correction Pen (Liquid Paper) = Life & Death during my exams.
I swear I will breakdown if I find out my correction pen missing. Seriously.

And given my sickly condition to take the exams now. I MUST remember to bring a sweater and my handy-dandy hanky. Hehehe.

Okayyy. Better pray hard for me people!! May my paper be a smooth and easy one for me to do. Insyaaallah Amin.
(All Muslims say "Amin" as well ok!)


till then, goodnight LOVES.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker