Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Gerhana Ska Cinta: Why, Why, Why.

Ever heard of Gerhana Ska Cinta song that goes..tell me why, why, why?

Yeahh that's exactly the question that has been running through my mind. LOL. Can I get to the top of a hill and scream my lungs out?? Errr. Like seriously. Haha.

You must be wondering why, why, why what right? I also don't know. My head pain I guess..that has been killing me. Haha. I'm wondering if it's the heat of the weather or there's something wrong with me. How much I hate to eat panadol because I hate depending on it, I have to consumed it still as I can't bear the pain.

Ohh Mr Sun, Sun..Mr Golden Sun, Please don't shine on me! (:

LOVESyou.
Dear Allah, only from you I ask for guidance.
Please guide me to the right path.
Don't make me lose my way.
And ease my mind, provide me with an answer.
Anytime, anywhere. Amin.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker