Sunday, April 19, 2009

Recollection of Events Part II.

Let's start with the current situation again. I'm bored right now and I just finished filing my notes for SSM and all my notebooks, pens, timetable are all ready! Am I like excited for school or what? Hehs, partly. But I am nervous at the same time because it's a new class and unfortunately, I think no one ended up in the same class as me now. Looking at the positive side, I am going to make new friends (:

Bowling & dinner together with Linds, Ameer, Aizat, Is, Hafiz, Haikel, Effy, Anis & Fizah was AWESOME! Just a nice gathering before my hectic school schedule begins again. And owh, I think I'm getting old or something? Because my bones are cracking & of course, in pain. Bleargh. My calcium milk intake is so high yet my bones are aching away..tskktskk.

Now let's take a look at the next event that took placed few weeks ago..

It's RetroPop: Senior Farewell Party.

Rehearsal Day: I'm like busy searching for "old school" songs & I was chatting at MSN at the same time. Heheheh. "Killing two birds with one stone."

Rehearsal Day: Busy listening to them on how to play the character "budak-budak". I'm like so keen listening to them because I'm serious about my work. *coughs*

Rehearsal Day: Whooo! I'm like jogging on-the-spot to warm up for the character as a 4 year old kid who loves to disturb her younger sister who is 1 yr younger than her and at the same time will irritate her eldest sister who is busy doing housework (:

RetroPop Day: Everyone was busy mass-dancing on the dance floor to the song "Espressi". I'm like busy taking photos & video-ing them dancing.lol.

This cute boy is of course, my 2nd cousin: Hydil. So the very "old school"!

Owhh it's Mr Haiqel with two gorgeous lady: Ms Heisha Daniels & Ms Fifie. *coughs*

The winner of Best Dressed Award (based on theme) goes to: Hydil Jamil. And he won a brick game console! Very classic game..i loikkee (:

Group Photo with Seniors before Melly left.

Another RetroPop photo with Abang Anuar (opsss!) inside the pic. Hehe.

So by the end of the day, the gorgeous, hot fever retro party was a success! *Thumbs Up!
Titisan temasek, rock on (:

With LOVES.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker