Thursday, April 16, 2009

Recollection of Events Part I.

Let's start with the current one right now. I just reached home afew minutes ago from Titisan training and before that I was from work. So can you imagine the how tired I am right at this point of time. My feet hurts!

And right now, I am enjoying my all-time favourite Meiji Milk while blogging and surfing the net. But just before I want to enjoy my milk, I had to clean a HUGE mess. This was what happened. I open the refrigerator to get my milk, and suddenly ke-te-pak-ke-te-puk! All I knew I was trying to save as many things from falling to the ground. Unfortunately a container filled with with my mum's blended dried chillies fell to the ground and the container broke AND the blended chilli paste flew all over the floor, even to my cat's cage! Urghhh. Of all time, this have to take place at the time when I am feeling very tired and all I wanted was REST. Sighhs.

Blahhh. Let's move on..

Last few weeks was kick-ass! Finally I managed to take time-off to enjoy besides working and working. I went to Minds Cafe at SAFRA with some of Titisan girls & Ain. We played & had lots of fun.

The Shrek Monopoly Players.

See this cute character on the monopoly board? It's Puss In Boots and I'm the one with it. Hehs.

Then we moved on to Taboo.

It was definitely a good game, just look at how hard, flushed & ugly I laughed. Hahs.
After Taboo was Jenga - Truth or Dare. After which we headed to school for training.

And these are the bunch of girls who are practically the most noisy ones in the cafe. And since there was a service charge, we made used of this guy to take our photos. Not once but afew times. Haha. But the guy was cute. Opsss! Hehe(:


This is end of Part I.
Till I update for Part II.
sweetLOVES.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker