Tuesday, April 10, 2007

dushh!! (giving myself a one-tight-punch.)

not going to touch about love today.

but just want to say that.

i lose weight!

ahahs.

that's the greatest thing.

hurhur. of course.. =)

guess i've been eating less.

jogging and working out.

not forgetting.

kepo-ing myself in my fren's dance prac.

goodies!

yest i went jogging with my mom. wootts.

tday thought of going jogging but..

hurhur. simply LAZY.

tmrw perhaps.

when to jurong point / jurong west in the day.

number one: someone offered me to be a face-cover.

wad-de-hack!

number two: someone offered me to be a baby-sitter.

wootts!

what a day marnn.

well, my answer to both.

i shall think about it! hahs.

hmm. guess my pantene has been working out well.

my hair has been great, great and great.

ohh what shall i say?

i'm so gonna keep it long, long and long.

and then i'm gonna perm it. perhaps.

though many said "DON't" to me.

nehh. we shall see how.

and peeps.

if i have the itch of cutting my hair.

say to me "NO!"

okay??

becos i'm super fickle minded.

THANKS.

To IS:

the disco near your house yest.

very noisy sia.

from my house can hear.

hm. must be eric.

going dangdut there!

hahas. =D


* i hope u know what disco i'm refering to.


that's all.

good-DAY people.

lotssa LOVE, SYAK.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker