Friday, April 13, 2007



yappidee!!

3 MORE DAYS.

till school OPENS.

my POLY frens go urghh. darnn.

while i go wohoos!!

bacause i can't wait to see ALL my frens.

weets. =)


these few days. start to miss so much things.

1) my long hair in secondary.

2) the rock climbing wall in secondary.

3) lyssa. the person i go rock climbing with. heh.

the pic above is taken with my long hair, going to rock climbing.

wooties.


sighs.

ALMOST.

ALMOST close that i'm going to meet all of 'em.

my gerlfrens BUT last min. cancelled.

sighs. sighs. UPSET.

but it's ok. other days perhaps.

i understand that they're busy.

currently having a prob at home.

shall not further elaborate about it.

just felt sick and sick over probs.

hmmphhs.. :(



MISSallofthemSOMUCH.

SYAK away.....................

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker