Saturday, April 14, 2007

Image by FlamingText.com


I woke up and realized

To you it was all a game

I'm gonna walk through this day

Free from your pain


The pain that stuck with me

From being treated so abusively



I look around, I see you and

Recognize what you're doing

Looking at you with

That fake smile blooming

It's that same smile performed

Every time you're flirting

Although you don't know,

Nor care who you're hurting

So you hurt someone's feelings...



You know it! You don't bother!

You just move on

From one to another

As you (read along/listen to) this poem

It's seems my life just gets sadder

I guess that's what happens when

You make someone's heart shatter

But big deal! So What!

To you it doesn't matter

It's just a great success

In your sickening agenda



You were nice, but now that's old

Day by day I watched

Your real side unfold

As it turns out

You're just the biggest fake

Even back then you were

A risk I'd like to take

Wanting to get to know you

Was such a big mistake!

I break down and cry

As I think of our history

So I'm dying inside while

You live your life happily

"Hey!" Isn't this how you

Wanted it to be?

I thought you were someone

In which I could confide

Instead you tormented me... And LIED

Now I'll show the world

What you're REALLY like inside



Poor MR CHARMING

Always anticipating

Now he'll be known

As MR AGGRAVATING

I wrote you this poem to mark the end...

The end of an era I once called you 'friend'.



GRIEF-NESS OF SYAK.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker