Sunday, April 08, 2007

. WAY BACK TO LOVE .

I've been living with a shadow overhead
I've been sleeping with a cloud above my bed
I've been lonely for so long
Trapped in the past, I just can’t seem to move on

I've been hiding all my hopes and dreams away
Just in case I ever need 'em again someday
I've been setting aside time
To clear a little space in the corners of my mind

All I want to do is find a way back into love
I can't make it through without a way back into love

I've been watching but the stars refuse to shine
I've been searching but I just don't see the signs
I know that it's out there
There's got to be something for my soul somewhere

I've been looking for someone to shed some light
Not somebody just to get me through the night

I could use some direction
And I'm open to your suggestions

All I want to do is find a way back into love
I can't make it through without a way back into love
And if I open my heart again
I guess I'm hoping you'll be there for me in the end

There are moments when I don’t know if it's real
Or if anybody feels the way I feel
I need inspiration
Not just another negotiation

All I want to do is find a way back into love
I can't make it through without a way back into love
And if I open my heart to you
I'm hoping you'll show me what to do
And if you help me to start again
You know that I'll be there for you in the end

----------------------------------------------------------

For all i could say is i cried when i received this song.
On 07.04.2007. at 1.33 a.m.
Thanks to U!!

GOD. GOD. GOD.
I hope u've been hearing to my prayers each day.
I know i'm still young.
And there's still a long way to come.
Sighs.
But I just feel like giving up now.

This FEELING has been rumbling nowadays.
I'm not sure what's inside.
I'm not sure what's true.
I'm not sure of everything.
I'm simply CONFUSED.

Why are you treating me so well?
Why are you understanding me?
Why are you making me smile each and every day?
Why can't you just let me be?
Why are you so concern about me?
Why did you sacrifice your sleep for me?
Why did you shed tears for me?
Why are you spending your money on me?
WHY? WHY? WHY?

I just don't seem to understand.
I've been bugging u about my past.
But u still.
Listens patiently.
I've been complaining about life.
And u still listens.
I scolded you before.
And you still can send me flowers.
Or even a smile.
And find ways just to make me smile.
Even when i'm angry.
U try to make me cool down.

Are you my guardian angel or sumthing?
Who is trying to protect me?
arghhh.

For all i know.
I'm not ready for a new LOVE.
BUT.
I can't deny that u've been great.
U've been there to accompany my lonely nights.
To make me get full even though i'm not hungry.
To entertain me with movies when i'm bored.
Soothes my hearts with your lovely voice.
Your beautiful tunes of music.
Your crappy jokes to make me laugh.
All of that is just GREAT.

Thanks for everything.
As i've told you countless times.
I've never ask u for anything.
I appreciate the friendship we had.
And you know that I need a year to at least know my partner well.
So if you're really into me, just be prepared.
I'm cruel and evil to make u wait.
But you know i'm sweet right.
And the sweetness don't just come overnight.
It takes plenty nights to eventually come right to you.

thank u fer the music & lyrics.
thanks for shedding tears right into my life again.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


"All I want to do is find a way back into love
I can't make it through without a way back into love
And if I open my heart again
I guess I'm hoping you'll be there for me in the end..
"


EMOtionally-confused. SYAK.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker