Tuesday, January 01, 2008

GOODBYE 2007, HELLO 2008!

The first post for 2008 going to be a looong one, hopefully not though.
.

.
.
UPDATES! !

27th December 2007,

And yes, p.o.g sentosa outing was a grand!

We had double and triplicious FUN.
With mr boyfriend, tagging along.
Overall, i love the bonding we had there.
We play games, swim, chat and enjoyed ourselves.
Looking forward towards our next activity, chalet! (;


30th December 2007,

One of the most memorable day in my life,
My brother is finally ENGAGED to kak Hajar!
I, being the sister, is super excited of course.
Congratulations Abg Yan! (;


and thank you for those who send their wishes to my bro.

and sorry, for not inviting, it was just a private occasion.

boyfriend, i invited you but u didn't attend!


Here's a few pics to share the occasion with you.

Photobucket

Celestial GoldHeart Diamond Engagement Ring.
Photobucket

Tissot Cheap-Cheap Watch.

HAHAHAHAHA.
(yeahhh right!)

Photobucket

Secret Recipe Banana Triple Choc Cake.

Photobucket

Chocolate Cupcakes with my brother's Motor design.

Photobucket

Congrats brother!!


31st December 2007,

Dearest sis wani's birthday!
Happy birththday dearest youuuu! (;

In addition,
it was a great last day of the year for me.
My cousins and I decided to go out and watch fireworks.
Not to countdown, but merely a gathering for us all.
Because there is nothing to countdown and celebrate.
As a muslim, January is not my new year you see, hehs.

My dearest Md Azmi came to a final decision to join me.
And I was in high spirits of course.

So it was his 1st time but it turns out well...

As everywhere tends to be packed with people,
We, cousins and all take away food and drinks from Marina Sq.
And settle down with a mat outside Marina Sq.
Me & boyfriend when to check out situation at Esplanade.
But it was super pack!

Then we went to Mrs Field as I was craving for their cookies!!
And thank you mr boyfriend for purchasing them.
Went back to where we're supposed to be.
And then all the guys when for their prayers, for an hour.
I don't know why they took so much time.
When most of them don't know each other, haha.

More cousins came in with partners.
And abg Faizal's gf, kak Shahida, started off with alot of games.
It was super brain wrecked for that night.
My brother and fiancee came in later and joined us.
The
night was filled with lots of fun & laughter.
It was a great bonding indeed.
We waited for fireworks to start off.
And mr boyfriend, was the countdown timer for fireworks.

My brother and fiancee went super sale shopping,without ME!
Bomberman challenge on PSP was awesome!
I love the night at Marina Sq with all the companions.

The night is still young for US.
After fireworks, we
went for supper at Sembawang Al-Ameen.
Yussof, Zahra's bf left us to attend other things.
While the rest rush through the crowds to get to individuals' transport.
Some park at Newton, Marina and Suntec.
I'm boarding kak Shahida's car so I have to take mrt to Newton.
It was very warm and we're packed like a group of achovies!
Boyfriend ride Abg Faizal's car with some of my other cousins.

Reached Sembawang, got to know my brother's motor got problem.
So the SuperFour was left behind at Holland.
Abg Zul joined us after that.
And we had a great sleepy super! (;
Thanks to my brother who treated the 15 of us.

We took our last pics of the day.
Cheers to the ladies and guys present there.
Boyfriend took Black Kr home, safely sent by Hassan, cousin's bf.
HEHE, thank you Hassan! (;
We were all separated.
Some board cars others ride their motorbikes.
Cool huhh.

Most of us reached home at 4am plus in the morning.
I had a wonderful day i must say!
No calls from parents for coming home late or what-so-ever.
Mum knows Azmi was there and it was all fine.
Boyfriend, Md Azmi, i love you!!
You're my greatest boyfriend ever!
Thank you for fitting in with my family, friends and cousins.
Mmm..Muaackssss!! (;

Overall, my 31st December till 1st January was GREAT.
And sayang, 2 more days till your RTT.
A few more weeks later will be your TP test.
Then, the born of a new baby.
And soon we'll be riding on the road, god willing.

I pray to god to give you the best guidance.
And help easen your burden going through it all.
All the best sayang, chia you!!

And
9 more days to our happiest day again. . .

I miss Nur Farhana Binte Mustafa.
Udah lama tak keluar dgn dier.
And school is opening soon, wohoooo!
I can meet friends but dread boring to attend classes.
Heeeeeeeeeeee (;

LOVES.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker