Sunday, January 13, 2008

New Job coming UP!
So as many other things!!

Apart from the good news,
I also have slightly bad news to bring upon.
That is, I still have a heap of work
To carry out.
SIGHS! i know. i know.

But still as long as responsibilty is on my shoulder
I will strive to finish up ALL my due-ing
And upcoming work!
I could not wait to step down as President in Green Club
One Burden Off, I must say once it is official (;

I am almost done in deciding which course I am taking in future Poly
I cannot wait to leave ITE
At the same time, I just cannot bear to leave all my friends
Seriously in 2years alot have took place
And so they have almost become part of me
Hope the friendship would stay strong
Even if we went on seperate ways, god willing (;

xoxoxoLOVESxoxoxo
and i was being stupid
to follow and play with my own emotions
i am sorry my love.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker