Thursday, January 24, 2008

Today i never go to school!
I went for a "job training".
Muahahahaha.
Ended up walking around stupid & confusing T3.
(Sorry for raising my voice at you at T3, didn't mean to..)
And morning breakfast with dearest Md Azmi.
At T2 Macdonalds.
Double Gerek, tell youu! (:

Photobucket

Let's start off with BASIC dining manners!


Photobucket

No more milk, simply add FREE tea! Teh-susu!

Photobucket

Excuse the expression; he's hungry.

Photobucket

And, Thank you baby for the wonderFULLEST breakfast!

Anyway, Case Study Project is DONE; except for the presentation.
Next, Event Project; coming right up! Weeeeee..

- Ecstatic -
Reason being; my recent doctor check-up.
Result shows that i lost my weight.
Yupp-pi-diee-dooo. ((:
Haha; of course results are not clearly seen.
But well; satisfaction is for myself and love ones, not others.
I'm recovering from those tummy sickness; thank god.
Flatulency is still there but hopefully it will slowly be gone.
And I will be a strong and healthy person again, insyaallah.
"Thank you family and esp. Md Azmi for being there for me,
throughout my painful times when my sickness strikes."


(Sighss)
I don't know why; somehow I miss youuuuuuuu.
Urghh. I miss my Fish plus that little Lulu.
I miss spending reaL quality time with them.
I truly do; esp my HI; I love them for who they are.
They are just loyal and not hypocrites.
I know! I know!
You must be Huhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Yes, I'm crazy but crazy missing youuuuuuuuu.
(I hope you know, know, know.)

I wouldn't want to lose youuuuu. (:

PS: I hope you pass prac 8 tonight!!
and you did.
hahaha; congrats you & ismeth!!


xoxoxoLOVESxoxoxo
Baby, remember the deal/promise we made today?
I hope we can stick on to it.
I'm sure we will; god willing.
We set our target.
So I hope we can achieve it.
I know we can right??
ilu. imu. isu. ((:

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker