Friday, January 04, 2008

Yesterday, I had a girl's therapy.
My dearest Mommy brought me for a suprise shopping spree. So we headed off to Orchard Road, Wisma Atria (:

From Mango, Levis, Topshop, Cotton On, Joops, Isetan, Sasa. Whooo!
I felt so pampered. Thank you dearest Mommy. Of course, we were great sale shopper. And Mommy, chose most of the clothes for me.

It's been a while since I felt this way. Can I say It's been 3 years?
Oh god, i was so suprised and over the top yesterday. In addition to the excitement, Mommy got shopping vouchers which she didn't tell me!! *hMpffss* But it's ok, it was a suprise anyway. Hehe. So most of the items bought are paid by vouchers. And how do I put it..99% of stuffs bought yesterday, are mine! (;

Thanks again Mommy. I love you. Well, besides the shopping, we went for light dinner and had a long chat. She said I deserved all the pamperation as it's been a long time since I had one. Yeaaah, all because of "so much stuffs happened plus plus prolonged problems". But still, I managed to put a big smile and face the reality openly and showed that everythings fine.

So besides all these, i thank god also for what i have today.
Not to forget. . .
The presence of my boyfriend now also adds shine to everything in my life. I wouldn't want to trade anything for him (;

So Muhammad Azmi..
you better stay together with me..
At all times.
School is starting soon, at the same time ENDING. I'm so nervous. I've yet to know which polytechnic, I really want to go to. siGHS!
That's for now. LOVES.
5 days to go baby. . .

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker