Friday, April 18, 2008

2days of TP's freshmen' orientation was a Blast! Well, it supposed to be. Except that I find that I was not able to fit-in hyper-ly into my class which is 1H07. FYI, my class only has 3 malay girls (includes me), Zaferin & Amira and 1 malay boy, Sharmen. The rest are chinese. Easily said, hospitality malay students can easily count. Back abt my class, geeeee. Blardy quiet! This was my worst orientation ever! O_O luckily, today my class was much better.

Just now started off with HTM Course Mgr briefing us about the course in auditorium. Then we proceed to our tutorial class and meet my care person, Dr Aloy Lee. A cute care person i must say! We received our handbook & most importantly, time-table! H07 suddenly were on high spirits because - we have no class on thursday! And the only time we end school late is on weds. This is going to be fun. Plus next monday - no tutorials, only come for POM lecture. Thanks lah!

All my classes starts at 9am. *Pheww! 830am orientation is already a torture for me, but hey! I was not late u know! Miracle right P.O.G? haha. Sadly, I am 2nd oldest in class. The oldest one is this A levels student,Don, who is currently 21yrs. Well, nvm. At least we can apply for exemption for certain subjects!!!!! As for me, I'm going to apply exemption for POA, OFA & AOFA. Thank god. (;

Orientation - we had Olympias (games), TP Raggata (dragon boat) & cheer competion. Overall champion goes to Business School. And we had been holding on to the champion trophy for 4 consecutive years. ~Wootts. We compete against Applied Science, Design, Humanities, IT & Engineering School. & thanks to Bedok Reservoir near to our school for us to held the event and do water sports there. Heess.

Lastly, I can't wait to attend my tutorials & lectures! Hopefully everything will run smoothly & of course I want to achieve Diploma of Merit. So *jia you! Oh ya! How i wish I had P.O.G as my classmates again! They seriously rock and shall always remain in my heart. P.O.G! Come join my class k?? *hee*



LOVES.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker