Thursday, April 10, 2008

It's my 9th monthsary yesterday.
Dropped by Ubi to suprise the sick, sleeping baby.
And that was part of my gift;
made with love for my Baby (;

Baby is currently sick so he's feeling lethargic.
He was diagnosed with mild HFMD.
All he needs now is plenty of rest.
Get well soon md azmi!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
More Updates!

Besides my outstanding ITE results,
my Polytechnic application was also successful!
And i got into TP business school - DHTM.
I'm going to collect my enrolment pack tomorrow.
School opening only on 21st April (;
I'm freaking nervous.

Currently, life has been an average.
Because my holidays - bore me to death.
Hopefully things gets better when school opens.

I've decided to get into Sports for my CCA.
Probably back to Touch Rugby.
Still deciding.. O_O

And guess what???!!
I'm still job-less; how cool is that!
I'm blardy frustrated about being job-less.
I need more $kechings$ for Poly.
Urgh. When will lady-luck be on my side?

♥ ♥ Thank you for being there with me all the time;
mentally, physically & emotionally (;

Even throughout those hardest times.

Muhammad Azmi; no other guy could replace you.
You are a gift from God; special & unique.
I shall always be your lucky babygirl.
Lovey-dovey-youuuuu. ♥ ♥

"May Allah continue to guide us to the right path;
& insyaallah we will always be blessed with love & happiness.."
Amin.

LOVES.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker