Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Don't read if you don't have the time (;

10th April 2008 - Credits to Ayn & Fana, for sparing their precious time accompanying me all the way to TP just to collect my size C4 brown enrolment package. Then the Tao Nan, i mean Tong Seng (opppss!) for a hearty meal. Fana & Ayn were really famished so they had Siew Mai & You Char Kuay as side dishes too. Next stop, was Bugis window shopping then headed home. Thank you girls for the day (;

12th April 2008 - & my 2weeks planned suprise date was cancelled. I was displeased with myself for making this decision as my hard sweat planned date did not happen. But its alright, i don't mind cancelling it for the benefits of my dearest md azmi to have plenty of rest recovering from HFMD. *shESH!

13th April 2008 - Got to mark a note on my calender on this date. Because. Guess what?? I went out on a "date" with a special petite friend of mine named, Aslinda. Yeaaaahh, we tavelled all the way to Tai Seng to be the "Kiasuss" Singaporeans to check out the Charles & Keith Warehouse Sale. Seeing her from the FAR opposite side of the road, made me carve a smile on my face as it's always great to meet this lady. *fast forward*

Lind bought a pair of sandals and I get nothing out from the Sale. Mainly because the vintage sandals that me and Lind wanted did not have our sizes and what was left on the tables are mostly heels, so-common-shoes or sandals with sizes 5 or 6. So Damn It!

Next we went to Bedok to meet another lovely girlfriend, Ilah. & there she goes, the moment she stepped out of the lift, she was smiling from ear-to-ear. So glad to meet her. After passing MP4 to Lind, we went to bedok shops there. Ilah treated us to Choc Waffle & Bubble Tea. Thanks! Should drop by Bedok and meet Ilah often. Right Linds? gagagaga. We had a great short time spent and talking together. I appreciate the time I had with Lind & Ilah (;

Today - Finally, all my documents mailed to TP! One stress off, seriously, there is so much to do for enrolment. I met my baby just now for awhile to do a short-search for our slippers & had lunch at KFC. Yey! He has fully recovered, yipeee(; Time was fast, and at 5.30pm he already need to head off to work. *sobs*sobs* So bid a lovely goodbye!

School's orientation will be in 2 freaakinggg days & i'm nervous! Not joking. In addition, what made me be in low spirit is that I'm sickkkk. Sighss. I hate being sick & i think everyone in the house is sick now. I need a fresher air to breathe!

Hope everyone's doing fine esp my dearest P.O.G. I miss you all.

LOVES.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker