Friday, June 13, 2008

Photobucket

Eat, Sleep, Shop; probably the best thing to do during a break.

Look's like I don't have all the time in the world.
I have much better things to settle on than just being so relaxed.

Intensive drama training every night in school is one of the major thing for now.
Once performance is over, projects will be the next priority.

Hopefully, I will still have time to shop before 30june! (: I don't want to miss the GSS!

&& my hand is already itch to shop.
I have shopping vouchers given by my beloved customers.

Ohh I like meeting this kind & friendly customers..

They actually liked me & gave feedback to my manager about me.
Then they gave me shopping vouchers.
And said, if you want to shop at TopShop next time go Suntec/Wisma.
I'll be there & I can give you discount.
LOL.

Such customers do exist you know (:

In less than 2 days, I'll be on stage acting my 1st performance.
(Hands, legs are shaking; Nervous babe!)


&& most importantly, in less than 2 days also..
I'll be meeting my beloved P.O.G (:

Mmuuaackkksssss.

LOVE.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker