Sunday, June 29, 2008


This is Life.
At times, you need to lie even when you know you do not have to.
On another side, people might not understand you.
And if they don't.
They will eventually act rashly towards you.
Without even taking the slightest time to think.
They will take action;and rant endlessly at you.
That's because, some people are just - shallow minded.


I am like a bird who no longer dare to fly openly in the air.
I prefer to hide from the sun under the shade of a tree;
With the comfort of my nest.
Life is no longer the everyday suprise.
It has become monotonous.
Knowing what to expect the moment the sun rise.
Or when the sun sets.


Crying is my only way in letting off my emotions.
"I do it at the quiet backlane where no one could see me."
Alone or with someone I am closed to.


Oh God, please continue to show me guidance in life.
Please tell me that what I did was right.
Even if it was wrong, at least shower me with faith.
So that I know I am still able to move on with life normally.
Without the feeling of terror or guilt.
Amin.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker