Monday, June 02, 2008

It is time to de-stress myself.

I am now in school mugging like hell.
With my heavy bag like want to go camping.
LOL.

I am famished, tired & sick.
I have yet to eat anything since morning.
All due to the morning rush.

Had my RHT mid-semt test just now.
I managed to stay awake throughout the test,
although I only had 3 hours of sleep.
& Thank God! The test was okayyy(:
Confirm,plusCHOP i can PASS!
Pass only?? *sheeshhh*
Hoping to get an A of course BUT.
I doubt I will get an A.
Probably a B or just C.

Studying Macro really gives me headaches.
There is like so much understanding needed.
Once you understand what effects what & so ever.
Then you are able to do the question well.
That is what I thought though.
Besides the understanding, there are formulas to remember!
*sheessssh*

Tonight, sleeping over Iza's house.
Will have a good rest & tomorrow morning will definitely continue studying again.
I have not even touch on POM. (Sure Die!)
& POM have lots of facts to memorize. (Die one lahhhh!)

I cannot wait for Thursday to come!
Last paper and then......hoooorayy!!!
Actually, not quite.
2 weeks break need to be spend on work & mainly, projects.
Baby will be leaving to Thailand on my 2nd week break:(
So sad!
He is going to be away for 1week. Oh God!
I wonder how my life would be.
I know I might sound phatetic here; like as if i cannot live without him.
But I will feel the lost during the week when he is away.
A little bit too early to say this but i will Miss You baby! (:

I guess I need to continue with my revision for another 1hour.
Just before the library close.
I hope everyone is doing fine.
I truly apologize if I have been neglecting you or something.
Takecare people.

Lotsa LOVE.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker