Sunday, September 23, 2007

Alhamdulillah.
Ramadhan this year is a blessing for me.
Except for that i can't spare my time for Tarawih.
Okayy..shudd-up syafiqah!
All that are just lame excuses. . .


I've been busy helping my mum over at the stall almost every single day. Can u imagine the backache, cramps that I'm having all over my body now?

In addition to the sickness that I'm suffering especially the bad cough. It's irritating lahh! I've been refrained from all those cold drinks especially khatirah & chendol. And how do u expect me to not drink all that when the drink stall famous for it's taha kathirah from masjid kassim is just directly in front of my mum's stall. HAHA. (:


Ohh well, nvertheless i just need to continue eating my four different types of medication to get myself fully recovered before I can head myself to the gym. I hate those sick days! URghh. .


Starting from today, 23 september '07..i will try my very best to help my mum sell of her delicacies FAST! Then can reach home early, pray, break fast and head of the mosque to do my tarawih. Insyaallah. Especially today, it's a very good chance for those who go and pray tarawih today because ur past sins can be forgiven by god and insyaallah, urself will be free from sins just like a newborn baby.

Isn't that great? (:

It's really a good chance to do tarawih during Ramadhan. And i can't wait for malam lailatu' qada. Like when is it going to be? It's predicted to be during last 10days of Ramadhan. I hope I can put more effort to do more prayers during this holy month.

God willing. . (: (:


AND people. . .

I'm still having BAD HAIR DAYS.

I'm missing MY GIRLFRIENDS.

I miss outings with MY LOVELY COUSINS.

I miss those DANCE practices.

I miss heading to the GYM.

Not forgetting, i miss my P.O.G badly!!

and ps: i miss you too muhammad azmi. (:



So looking forward towards. . .

``Breaking fast with my lovely cousins, girlfriends & P.O.G!!

``The exams results that is going to be out. (God knows when!)

``Going to my late brother's cemetery to do spring cleaning & prayers.

(I miss my late abg saifuddin BADLY!)

``Playing small fireworks during night of Hari Raya.

``My 3rd month with my dearest muhammad azmi.

``Going to Kota Tinggi with my Green Club members esp. P.O.G.

``Celebrating my dearest muhammad azmi's birthday.

``Our 2nd chalet together. (:



How my holiday is going to be like..
How my life going to continue..
How my story going to flow to the next chapter..
All depends on how i'm going to plan it.
And the way i put my whole effort to work twrds it.
Till then, with god blessing..
i'm going to strive it!! (:



LOVES. <3
and selamat berpuasa to all.


No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker