Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Nur Syafiqah & Muhammad Azmi


160907 I went to break fast with bf at bugis. Before that we went vivo with fana and ziha, go GAP give identity cert to dawn. No more work this month at GAP! (Sniveling ..) But nvm, mid-oct there'll be work for me again at GAP! Yey-ness so can't wait!! (:




Breakfast with bf was awesome! Luckily my mum was okay about it. Heheh. Though she did said that fasting month is not a good time to meet him and go out together or fasting wouldn't be complete. Haha. Still i managed to go out with him. Weeeeeeeeeee. So i felt content.



No place to eat. Long queue everywhere. Still i managed to patiently wait and queue for the murtabak at victory. Then, we search the whole area for a pleasant place to eat. Raining didn't obstruct us from the search of a venue. Because we desperately in need of a place to settle down and break fast. Then we found a place at bugis. The place is meant for only me and him to know i guess. (: (:



Enjoyed the murtabak, air khatirah and food that he brought from home. Love the night as it was super windy and cold. The only distract was the chinese getai. It was very noisy and almost unbearable for the ears to listen to. With him by my side, everything seems alright i guess.



Right now i'm busy spending my holidays over at jurong west bazaar ramadhan helping my mum at the stall. So far, alhamdulillah i guess the sales was doing great except for today. Sales was quite slow. I guess because it was monday. It's okay, this is part of business. There are ups and downs to it right?



Other than helping my mum, I have nothing else to do except for rotting myself at home. Lame seyy! 1 month holiday and its only the beginning. I wonder how i'm going to spend the rest of my days. (Putting my thinking caps on..) And yes, every single minute, not even minute i guess it's second..i've been thinking of Azmi. I guess i'm Azmi-fied. Haha. Nevertheless, i don't mind being that because our love has been growing strong each and every day with lots of sweetest things to offer.


Life has lots of sweet things to offer.
A person who has patiently wait for it.
Deserves it.
In future there's more to look forward to.
Only if a person appreciates the current life.


Till then, i love you muhammad azmi.
And i miss my girlfriends and P.O.G. (:

Meet ups anyone?


LOVES. <3

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker