Thursday, September 20, 2007

Bad hair days?
Maybe that was what i've been facing. (:

I got my hair dyed.
Yes, it's warm blonde.
Not that obvious though.

Recently, just got this itchy strong urge.
To get my hair hightlight!
Weeehoooo.
Sadly, i have yet to make any decisions yet.

Cut hair anybody?
Singapore is getting hotter each day.
And it's penetrating into my brain cells slowly.
Urghhh. . .i can feel the strong heat.

Style up your hair?
Hahaha.
I still don't know what i'm going to do with my hair.
Want to get it straighten.
But MANY people said my hair is already straight.
Want to get it perm, i'm half-hearted of doing it.
Fear of the results that is going to be like.
Ahhhhhh!
Somebody help me. (: (:


I hate my bad hair days. . .
LOVES. <3

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker