Sunday, November 18, 2007

ALRIGHT i'm officially bored and bored and bored.
I have yet to study for my Public Relations.
Well said, that calls for an off day for my PR lesson tomorrow.
WEEE. ((:

I've been having cramps lately so the thought of studying just make me sick.
Today i worked as a 'kendarat' at Yew Tee.
It was fun but the whole day just wear me off.
I loved the wedding ceremony.
The bride is so beautiful so is the 'pelamin'.
TIP-TOP! (:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 great singers!
with nice vocals.
i can assure you!! (:
and the 'pelamin'..
nice right??

I shall say good luck to dear classmates for PR test tomorrow.
I'm skipping it.
HAHA.
I know it's just a test but then.
I don't want to sit there and stare at the paper.
Because i've yet to learn anything! hehe.
So gd luck people! ((:

Wednesday will be my next slot for blood donation.
This time, i'm pulling my bf in.
And this will be md azmi's official 1st time.
So can't wait baby! (:


My days without you
Will be empty
Just like me sitting in a vacant room
Accompanied by the 4 walls
Watching the darkness
All by myself


I wish you could be there with me
24hours, all day
Baby i miss you, truly . . .


Forgive me for what i've done
Because i forgive you for what you've done


Let's continue to keep on with this trust
Stay happy as we always does
And keep on praying, may god bless us


Till eternity.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

LOVES.

<3

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker