Saturday, November 10, 2007

H A P P I N E S S overcomes it ALL.

091107 marks my 4th monthsary with Mr Md. Azmi.
And our relationship is growing mature each and every day.
Despite those tiny-winiee arguments that we had,
We still managed to overcome them all. (:

And today was awesome.
Though both our suprises were send for"Pending"; lols.
Still, the day turned out to be smooth-sailed.
And ever since when our day was rocky? hahs.
It always ended up superbb and sweeeeeeet.

Today also marks the newborn of,
*tooot*.
*tooot*.
*tooot*.
And, i'm exceptionally happy to the MAX.
I love the newborn babies. (:

BEE moovie was a smack-down.
Funny animation moovie.
Especially when we enjoyed free coke & ticket.
Thanks to GV.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Brownie Special with Phishy Food plus Waffle Biscuit.
Oreo Cookies and Cream Cheesecake.
2 Cups of Drinking Water.
Our most memorable handphones.
With two cute people.
Splendid!
((:

Tomorrow going to Bukit Gombak.
To collect granny's medicine at Clinic.
Then buy breakfast for family.
Hopefully, my dad will be at home.
Then I can have a free ride.

Probably going out with fana'larling.
Later in the afternoon.
But still not confirm yet.

My simple life has been a breathtaking one.

Family is getting closer, i must say. *claps*
Health has always been normal.
Friends have always been great accompaniments.
Financials are stabling fine.
Boyfriend has always been supportive, loving & the list goes on..

I truly thank god for all the wonderful blessings.
And Md. Azmi, thanks for showing me the light.
To the right path and make me closer to god.
Love you baby! (:

And dear friends, thanks for the fun & laughter.
Pure friendships and great memories.
Appreciates those who are deserved to be appreciated.
Hearts yaww. (:

Okayy, the night is getting younger and younger.
I don't wish to own a black bag under my eye.
So toorah earthlings!
this truly divine affection shall always remain. . .

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

L.O.V.E.S

till eternity.

Takecre, Huneys!

((:

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker